Friday, August 22, 2008

Why I Slept In this Morning

Would you want this guy with obvious "Peter Pan" issues selling your house?
Million Dollar Listing on Bravo is like watching a train wreck.  I can't look away, I am completely fascinated!  They follow 3 young and very successful agents in Southern California who are so smarmy I can't believe people actually trust them and give them so much business.  It is so mesmerizing watching the way they talk, dress, and tout themselves.
So when I was ready to go to bed at 11:15 and realized I had a new episode TIVO'ed, I had to watch, theretofore not getting to bed until after midnight.
(As Elli looks over my shoulder, she informs me that I sleep in everyday of the summer. Is 8:00 sleeping in?  Today I slept till 8:15, Millie was still asleep, and in some countries 8 year olds live on their own, henceforth they are in charge of getting their own breakfast.  I am not sure which countries, but that's what I tell her.)

No comments: