Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This Little Piggy Went to Market



If my girls were the 3 little pigs and it came time for them to leave home to seek their fortunes, I can already see how each piggy would play out.
Elli, although first child, would be the third little pig who built his home out of brick.  Elli would have plans drawn up, permits pulled, inspectors inspecting, and she would be sure to let the inspector know if other little pigs were not up to code.  In the end her home would be solid and safe.
Addie would be the first little pig, quickly building her home from straw so she could go on and play with her friends, her DS, or watch TV.  When she came to visit me and I asked how well she built her house, she would ignore the question knowing I would get distracted with house work and not have to face my disapproval.
Amelia, well, so far she tends to favor the free spirited Addie personality. Although she would only build a home with me attached to her at the hip for that is how she spends most of her waking time. We would have to pick a location where it was okay to be either naked or in a swimsuit since this is how she chooses to express herself.  So the best we could do as siamese twins near a nudist colony would probably be the house of sticks.
In the end, we would all be at Elli's living happily ever after, except maybe for Elli.
(Thanks to Jason for creating a pig-tastic photo op which inspired this random scenario.)

2 comments:

kkicks said...

You are so funny and right on with your story! Those girla are cut even w/turned up noses!

az updates said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories sooooooo funny! Wanna come tell me a bedtime story?