Friday, August 1, 2008

Piggy Tails

My girls are so adorable as babies with their great bald heads, I love it!  But then it gets a little awkward as they start slowly growing hair.  Their hair in back grows quicker than their hair on top creating the highly sought after "Mullet" style.  I try to keep the back in check cutting it myself to discourage the return of this Billy Ray Cyrus disaster.  But I can now put Millie's hair in piggies and it looks so cute, until after nap time when the rubber bands are loosened and she pulls them out, but that's another post.
It is at this age that I am a bit envious of those babies born with hair who now have long flowing locks and actually look their age.
This is what she looks like when you tell her to make her "fishy face."
And this is her "funny face."

1 comment:

Andra Jamison said...

So cute...just in time for her big 2nd birthday. One question, where are her matching ribbons??