Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That and a Quarter Will Buy You a Cup of Coffee

I grew up hearing my dad share these motivational words when patients would share how they were spending their time and energies at college with a major that wasn't pre-med or business, or when parents of students would share how they were spending their hard earned money supporting college students with such undefinable majors.  I'm sure that pat on the back was exactly what they needed to keep working hard, knowing someday it will all be worth it!
But I digress.  These days you can't get a cup of coffee for a quarter, but you can get Jiffy Pop at the dollar section of Target for 75% off.  Elli helped me do the math, and that turns out to be 25 cents.  Fun family times watching the girls get excited about watching their first aluminum foil swelling combustion of hot air.  So much better than standing around the microwave catching radiation poisoning to see a paper bag expand.
Big
Bigger
Cheesiest!
Family Movie Night watching Nim's Island, but that just added a dollar to my quarter. (Gotta love Red Box!) ((That spot by Millie is mine. I am part of my family even if you don't see me in pictures.))

1 comment:

kkicks said...

Jason you look HOT! So do you Jocelyn I'm sure, even though we can't see you, you most clever of all blog writers!