Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm sure I'm the Only Mom...

...who feels like a hamster on a wheel running all day doing the same thing over and over, getting nowhere.
This was my Monday
7:00 - clean up dog poop. (I was woke up by Elli to tell me our dog Sadie pooped in the family room.  The only time she poops inside is when she is sick, and I know she was sick because of the poop, disgusting!)
7:45 - clean up breakfast
8:00 - clean up myself and my room
(gone for the majority of the day)
3:00 - clean up car and house from errands
4:00 clean up toothpaste out of Millie's hair.  She thinks chapstick and toothpaste make excellent hair gel.
6:00 clean up dinner
8:00 clean up house again before I can sit on my buns, stop the wheel, and veg out.

When Barney says that everybody does their share, I think moms get the lion's share!

1 comment:

az updates said...

jocelyn, its jenny...i know what you're thinking who the hell is that but yes, true its me and i have a book suggestion for you go and buy "the Red Tent" i finished it in a day and loved it. I wish that i could just drive on over and let you read my copy but u had to move away. sucks to be me! LOVE, LOVE LOVE your blogs. they crack me up