Monday, June 9, 2008

The Roller Coaster

I wanted to share with those who could use it our exemplary team work skills that facilitated assembly of this amazing roller coaster.

1. The never give up attitude, not once did Jason threaten to give up.

2. Value of every team member, no matter the age, every idea was valid and encouraged.

3. Sticking together, the girls never got bored and abandoned their dad while he assembled their birthday present. (thanks uncle)

4. A higher standard of vocabulary, using Jason's gift of patience he never used less than admirable language or bear like growling.

5. And lastly, Amelia's early onset intuitiveness, knowing that this a was a situation she best left to those more knowledgeable than her, kept her distance at all times and never tried crawling on the table and assembling it herself.

And if you believe all that, do I have a bridge to sell you!

3 comments:

Andra Jamison said...

I was waiting for the punchline...or wondering if I had the right blog page? Still impressed, now how long will it stay up before it's an eyesore for Jos or Millie gets to it? My money is on Millie!!

AnnieB said...

I have to say, the question of sarcasm remained in the back of my mind up until #4 and then I knew better!!

I love your blog!! Hell-o! Why am I just now finding out!? I love your voice through your writing--who knew how witty and sarcastic and hilarious you are?

AliceK[i]ND said...

Yeah, #4 clued me in too... that it must me a joke. :P