Monday, June 16, 2008

I love my Dad, love Elli



For Father's Day I let him sleep in, we ate breakfast burritos, and opened presents. I got him a green t-shirt from AE. We had a few friends over for a bar-b-que. My dad even got to watch the WHOLE basketball game. You know how much he loves basketball. It was all fun except when Amelia was accidentally locked in the garage. 
I love dad my because:
 he teaches me math combined word problems
he reads books to me each night
he helped Addie and me build the roller coaster
he sings with me HSM on the Wii
he works hard
he pays me money to try new things (like stinky cheese or scary rides) 
he plays in primary on the piano
And I'm lucky he's my dad!!
love Elisa

1 comment:

AnnieB said...

Happy Father's Day, Jason!
It made my day to learn that you play the piano in Primary! I love it! We miss you guys!