Monday, June 23, 2008

Hot in the City Tonight!


Last week we spent 3 days in the desert at the Hyatt in Indian Wells.
Elli loved the benefits of "Regency Club" with afternoon cookies and lemonade on the balcony so much she said "Mom, this is the money life!" (like "money" bite)
"I know what you're thinking.  Did he fire six shots or only five?... You've got to ask yourself one question - Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"  (We ate at Clint Eastwood's restaurant Hog's Breath Inn)
Wet 'n Wild

We tagged along with Jason's work travel to La Quinta/Indian Wells which is near Palm Springs.  We must just miss Gilbert, AZ summers so much we vacation in 116 degree weather.  But staying in a nice hotel with many pools and a waterslide made it not only bearable but fun.  I took the girls swimming in the morning, Jason took them at night.  They are actually able now to spend hours in the pool playing around without my help. Natural swimming ability is not in their blood, they get that from me on my dad's side.  Better late than never.

No comments: