Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Little girls, Little Girls, Everywhere I Turn I Can See Them!


We had a fun sleepover with 6 girls to celebrate the night before the last day of school.  It was complete with pizza & rootbeer, a dance routine with costumes, painted toes, Apple to Apples Jr. and the movie "Enchanted" while snacking on red vines, popcorn, and junior mints.  Some might say that sounds like a lot of work, or noise, or energy, or effort.  But I say it is all worth when at the end of the evening (10:30) and the end of the movie,  Addie shares with everyone;
"I wish my mom was Giselle!"
Yes, all worth it, thank you Addie.

4 comments:

kkicks said...

What the heck?! You're NOT her? I'm confused?!?!

Jocelyn said...

I do sound exactly like her when I sing, so I can see how you're confused.

pepper said...

We are in California. Where are you guys at. We need to get together.

Jessica said...

Hey there Andra sent me your link! Sooooo cute! I often hear similar comments, although Jade has learned to cover her tracks by saying... "I wish (fill in the blank) was my Mom, but your a great Mom too." I feel you! I love this blog thing and I'm excited you joined the ranks, your girls are beautiful! Keep in touch! You can check out our blog at www.jbstacey.blogspot.com