Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dancing Through Life

Elli getting ready for her ballet "Carmen."
Addie getting pumped up for "Pumpin' Up the Party Now."

Today was Elli & Adeline's dance recitals.  They were not in the same show so we got to sit through 5 hours of dances to enjoy 5 minutes of King girls, but they were well worth it. (Jason came and went with Amelia to facilitate both of their attention spans.)
Grandma thought they did such a good job she gave them beautiful flowers.

It is a little creepy to see little girls in full make-up, but boy do they think they look amazing, they can't stop checking themselves out.

2 comments:

Andra Jamison said...

The girls look beautiful...I know I will get a little recap in a couple of weeks up at the cabin.

kkicks said...

Ahh that makes me a little sad. I wish I could have seen them. Hopefully you got it on video and I can maybe see it this summer! I made monkey bread tonight and thought of you, and jason's monkey bread burn!!!