Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where Can I File a Complaint?

If my home had a complaint box, these would be some official grievances:

Amelia, please leave your rubberbands in, you were not blessed with naturally beautiful hair of cascading curls. - mom
Mom, please don't wash my black soccer socks with red towels, it is embarrassing - addie

Parents, please don't be slackers and count family home evening as a walk up to Target, or an outing to Costco.  I will be in charge of the lesson this week, but seriously, it's your job - Elli
Life's not fair, and that makes me mad (this is my drawing of how I feel when I'm mad) - Elli
Life became not fair when I became not an only child. (I often move the letters around in Amelia's name to closely resemble my name of Elisa, even though I have my own letters in my room, it is not enough) - Elli
Why can't I have more candy? - Millie
I really want to watch my T.V.! - Millie
What? You are cutting me off from soda, but I need my caffeine! - Millie
Do we have issues?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hilarious!

April and Jacque said...

this is funny- I like your creativity