Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reunited, and it feels so good

First, big shout out to my artistic and amazing graphic designer Jenny S. for making my blog so spooktacular!  Your check's in the mail.
Secondly, I thought Facebook was for college students or single adults looking to mingle, but Jason got on because his co-workers were, then he told me how many of my friends were on it, so I joined and, wow am I popular.  I never knew I had so many friends! (Okay, you really just have to recognize someone's name from your past and they are suddenly your friend, but it still makes me feel popular.)  So I got a friend request from my Freshman year at BYU suitemate and part of our "too cool for Y school" clique, Kami.  And the great part is she lives in So Cal and loves Disney, so we met up asap to catch-up.  Here is a flashback at what looks like good clean fun times at Zion's school.
Kami was the tiny one who could crawl trough the box in our shared wall if we ever locked ourselves out so we didn't have to bother the RA who REALLY didn't like us. (Still feel guilty about that one!) (We lived in Deseret Towers, U Hall, which I hear no longer exists, except in our hearts.)
We took a road trip to Vegas with my sister and Samantha Smith.  This is in the church my parents go married. (I kick myself looking at this picture that I don't still have these awesome "mom shorts," but I am pretty sure last time I visited Andra she was still sporting the XL polo.)
Playing inner tube water polo for rec sports.  What is under the towel is too immodest to post, can you believe these suits are as high cut at the ones you see on Baywatch?
We decided if we wanted to fit in, we better dress 10 years behind the times.  This is our attempt at 80's night. (This is with my awesome roommate Syrene)
Not sure why we have cut out lips on, just thought the lighting in this picture was amazing!
Believe it or not, this is Kami 13 years later, looking exactly the same with her darling and talkative son Quinn.
And now we have a brood a kids, my girls and her boy.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Love all of the college pics. Good thing you had a towel covering you in that swimsuit picture so as not to break the honor code :)

Andrea Sheets said...

Okay! So rude! You get the cute background and I get the crap? I still love you - just not Jenny.
Andrea

Andra Jamison said...

Feel free to humiliate yourself, but no need to throw me under the bus as you do so! I'd be more concerned that your shorts button underneath your boobs!
Good Times!

AnnieB said...

Aren't flashbacks fun!? LOVE the old photos.

Natalie and Peter Cann said...

Loved seeing the colleg pics - brought back memories!