Thursday, October 23, 2008

Come and Knock on Our Door

We want to greet you with our Martha Stewart glittered than Walmart knock-off Mr. Potato Head decorated pumpkins.
Then we will share my prettiest dessert ever, The Pumpkin Roll.  Most people know making things cute (except kids) is not my strong suit.  I do my best but my home/present wrapping/culinary dishes show how it does not come natural like it does to so many of my friends.  Oh Well, I'm cool with it.  But I rock 'n roll with pumpkin.
Here is a flashback to get you in the Halloween Spirit. 
Fairy Halloween!
This is my cute Elli as a pea in the pod but we all know it could be any one of my 3 carbon copy babies, see don't I make cute babies?
(This was supposed to be nearer the top, but like all things in my life, it isn't quite in the right spot) 
 We will spray dye you hair before the big day just to get you in the mood. (This is Elli & her friend Alli.)
Really, come see us anytime.  
Where the kisses are hers and hers and hers and hers, and finally his.


No comments: