Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh, Crepe!

Elli's favorite dessert to eat and Jason's favorite dessert to make is CREPES! (Be sure you say this the french way, our crepes are better than the ones with the massacared american accent.) 
Jason so loves making crepes, that he requested from Cami, while in Paris, an authentic crepe tool, used by the hoity-toity crepe makers in France
(Again, watch your accent on all words italicized.) 
(Does that make Jason hoity-toity?)
This was the first time Jason used his crepe dragger (made that name up myself) and it got Elli's mark of approval.
Addie cares more about the whipped cream, she has always had a sweet tooth.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm jealous that I don't have a fancy crepe tool dragger thing. You better believe I know the correct pronunciation of the word, but don't you know it has a little accent mark above the "e." I mean seriously, can't you get it right(notice I couldn't find the accent mark to put above it either). Looks yummy!

Cami Diamond said...

Glad to help :)

Emily said...

I seriously want some.

AnnieB said...

Oh how I miss Jason's cooking! Mmmm! Sounds good!

Debbi said...

Yum!!! Yea Addie! That's exactly how grammi loves to eat her "crepes" (I'm pronouncing it correctly, I promise)....whipped cream with a little crepe and fruit on the side....