Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Amelia Leibowitz

Amelia loves to "play" with my camera, but this is not an activity I allow. (I learned this valuable lesson second hand when my Adeline dropped my sister's camera, and it has never worked the same.)
But occasionally there are exceptions, such as when I am frustrated, busy, on the phone, frazzled, on the phone, scrapbooking, cooking, lazy, helping the older girls with homework, on the phone, reading with the older girls, reading my book, watching my TV shows, watching Addie's soccer practice or soccer game, on the internet, on the phone, you get the point.  When one of these sporadic/infrequent occasions occurs, I am a push-over and she can get away with murder if it keeps her happy and quiet. (TV works also.)
Here are some of her gems:




1 comment:

Lynsi said...

Why is it that all kids love the cameras, cell phones, TV remotes... everything you don't want them to have. AMelia is quite the photographer though...
Also I loVed the commment by Addie.. Knees are Gray. So funny!
It was so good to see you guys this past weekend! So glad all is well in Cali! We'll need to do it again soon.