Friday, September 5, 2008

For Today's Brag Post, I mean BLOG Post...

Amelia is POTTY TRAINED!  She has gone 3 days without an accident, and the past 2 days she has been the one to tell me when she needed to go, and yesterday she told me when she needed to poop. (TMI)
We have also been venturing out of the house on little errands, but yesterday for her final exam, we went to Disneyland in underwear and it was a success!  Does that mean she will never have an accident, I'm not sure.  But after a doctor gets his license does that mean he/she will never make a mistake?  That's what malpractice insurance is for, just like my kit with a change of pants and plastic bag that I carry around.
Way to go, Millie Anne!
(I hope my next post won't be called "Retraction," or "Spoke too Soon".)

3 comments:

Andrea Sheets said...

You are an official diaper-free zone! NO FAIR!!! Will it last for long though. Will you be venturing back into the world of diapers, and diaper bags (cute ones) and bottles any time soon? Amelia is so cute. It makes me feel so bad that I don't even know her.
ANdrea

Mandy said...

Way to go Millie!

Cami Diamond said...

Good Job, Millie Vanille! :)