Wednesday, September 3, 2008

She Might Even be a Golfstar

Elli was so excited to share with me her news that she was beating Addie in a Wii sports game.  They were playing golf and she told me she was ahead of her by over 40 points and that she kept getting a bonus 10 points when she hit the ball more than 12 times on a hole.  My ears perked up at this point as I realized her vast misunderstanding of the game.  I had to explain that in golf, it is best to get a low score, and a bonus 10 points is undesirable.  Good thing she does well at school!
(On a side note, When I asked her if I could blog about this she said no, which I respected.  Then she came back to me later and said I could blog it, but I couldn't talk to anyone in person about it.  So if we pass at the grocery store, in the hall at church, or at Thanksgiving dinner, mum's the word.)

2 comments:

Andra Jamison said...

My lips are sealed...but can I use a golf ball for her placecard at Thanksgiving??

TDM Wendy said...

that's funny.