Friday, December 26, 2008

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas...

Christmas is finally here!  
We must start with the most important gift, the reindeer pooping brown jelly beans, hungry anyone? (Not really the best gift, but the pictures came up in the wrong order.)
Elli wearing her new Uggs, unwrapping a blanket, feeling a wee bit better.
Is there anything more innocent and adorable than a 2 year old with a gun. (Thanks grammi)  ((It really was my idea, my mom hates guns.))

Look what Santa brought for all the girls, a Vespa looking Razor electric scooter.
We had a yummy breakfast at our house, than enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Jason's mom's ranch.  It was a great holiday season with friends and family all around and even though the pictures don't show it, we enjoyed celebrating the birth of our Savior and spent time learning more about his life and love and sacrifice for us.  Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Cami Diamond said...

Glad I could help provide pictures! I had a great time! Thank you for having me & Rand!

AnnieB said...

LOVE the countdown. Such a cute idea! looks like you had a great holiday!

Rach said...

I need more recent :) I've been in bed a lot lately, checking up on everyone's blogs. Your girls are so cute. We had the same Christmas Pj's for the girls - so cute. I love the guns too. That was something pre-kid I said I would NEVER! Well live and learn and never say never. My kids love guns and the boys turn EVERYTHING into a gun - so may as well let them have play one - right? :) Hope to see you out here sometime soon.