Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Millie is so Silly

By now my faithful readers (parents/siblings/inmates) have received their Christmas cards, and if by chance YOU want a card and did not get one, it is either because you live locally (don't send out cards to people who we see often) or I don't have your address, so leave it in the comments and I will get you one asap.  Anyway, I can now share our super secret (not really) family photo that shows why, although Amelia is at most times a handful that barely her mother can love, she can also make us smile.  She is a poser, and her favorite is her silly face pose.  So, although we can't take her out to a restaurant, and don't except a friendly greeting from her at the grocery store (another of her poses is her scowl), she really is a sweetheart, deep, deep, down.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Whoever your photographer is for your Christmas card picture is awesome. Can I get his/her number?