Friday, December 26, 2008

On the Fifth Day of Christmas

Because we LUV road trips, even though we had just got back from Northern CA, when Jason got the idea to drive to Phoenix for his company Christmas party, I jumped at the opportunity!  Really , my kids so love and miss their friends, and they hadn't seen them in a while, how could I deprive them.  We went to their old elementary school and surprised Lizzie and Afton, then I dropped the girls off and didn't see again for days.  The dos tres amigos where Elli, Afton, & Kelly, then Addie, Lizzie, & Ansley.  Jason's work party was nice, too bad no pictures because we looked good, take my word for it.  And we stayed at our long time friends, the Henries.  It's always fun getting carried away in conversation late in the night.  

1 comment:

AliceK[i]ND said...

And we only got to see Jason! Hmph.