Friday, December 26, 2008

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas...

We celebrated Christmas Eve, even though Elli was sick.  She still really wanted to go out to dinner at the Grand Californian's Storytellers Cafe at Disneyland.  It is so pretty there this time of year and Santa is waiting in the lobby.  Last year there were carolers strolling around, we missed them.  The buffet is decent, the mangos were phenomenal!  Addie loved the short ribs, and Elli liked the Sprite.   (I think I forgot to mention that my brother Randy, aka Uncle Poo-poo came to spend the holiday with us.)
Elli knows how to fake it even when feeling down.  I remember my Aunt Vicki telling me long ago, it doesn't matter how you feel, it matters how you look!


You are never too old
Glasses nerds!

1 comment:

AnnieB said...

Joc! You look HOT in that family pic! So cute! I miss you!