Monday, July 21, 2008

I Heart the Mountains

I love the mountains,
I love the rolling hills;
I love 100 degress with no air conditioning,
And 6 high-pitched little girls;
Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da
Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da!

Thanks Pa (poppa) for bringing back childhood memories and creating new ones for our girls!
We canoed and rock jumped on Alpine lake, Jason told the girls Greg Stott would be proud.  And the girls were proud of mom for jumping and getting her hair wet.
Good times with Uncle Randy, we especially enjoyed the Connect 4 tournament, shout out to Maddy J. for taking the title.
At Blue Lake Springs the girls liked jumping off the dock over and over.  This pose of Addie's was named "Statue of Liberty".
Our cabin had a revolving door, between my dad (poppa), Jason, Andra's Trevor (she likes him to be called that), my brother Randy (uncle poo-poo), and last but not least, my mom (grammi).

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had fun. We're glad you're back!