Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Do You Mean Christmas was Soooo Yesterday?

Millie really got us into the spirit of the holidays with her touching preschool program. Are we bad parents for laughing at her misery instead of sharing her tears? She's no angel, but we love her anyways. (Notice she is still doing the hand motions through the trauma.)

To sum up the season: grammi's jammies, visit with Santa, Pluto, Minnie; the girls' christmas dance recital (what you don't see is Millie in her hula skirt dancing to melekelikimaka because she wouldn't dance even though I tried everything including but not limited to bribing, begging, reasoning, shame, disappointment), Christmas morning, Christmas Eve, Uncle Randy giving his girlfriend Katie a very thoughtful Christmas gift. Happy New Year! (Is it too late to wish that?)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

Either you're right on track in your timing or we're both off. I'd like to think the former is true. I am posting a year in review tomorrow. And I still need to post about Lydia's nose picking show, I mean preschool Christmas program. Love the ballet shots.

Andra Jamison said...

Yes...you are too late. I hope your New Year's resolution was to be more current with your blogging! I feel like I don't know what's going on in your life anymore...
-Nel

Grandma Joyce said...

I'm totally impressed with any...and everything. Love to see the pic's. The "girls" are all adorable.