Sunday, January 31, 2010

What You Missed

Well, that is presumptuous on my part. If you really cared, you probably would have been there. Nonetheless, here is what was happening to my family while blogging was not:
Jason and his friends confirmed Andra's theory that there is such a thing as a "mormon uniform". They all had on untucked-in blue striped button-ups and jeans.
Why mess with success?!?
We went to the Long Beach aquarium with half of Southern California.
Rain + Christmas vacation = too many people to have a good time :(
Jason turned 35 and I went to sushi with him, that's love!
It hailed in our backyard and the girls reacted like they had never seen snow before.
They have... twice.
My dad got married to Linda.
Cami graduated from U of A.
And Andra and I took a good picture...how do you spell narcissistic?

3 comments:

Cami Diamond said...

Thank you for catching me up! I was worried your family was not partaking in the holiday and family events these last few months...phheewwww :)

Andrea Sheets said...

That is a cute picture!!! Glad you are back posting. I've missed the cute King girls. Oh . . . and Jason too.

Andra Jamison said...

I'm kinda bummed there wasn't a whole blog on our "good picture" Because that in itself is blog worthy!

To be fair...I'm pretty sure Trevor coined the "mormon uniform" but I'm glad to see the theory has been proven!

And not to one up you but when Daphne was asked at school, "have you ever been to the snow?" she answered, "no, but I have a snow jacket" Found out she's the only one who hasn't been...but to be fair it's a pretty far drive for us!!