Tuesday, June 28, 2011

May is My Frenemy

I know, I know, we are all busy people. But for me May is like a second December. I hardly had time to nap! There was our anniversary (13 years), open houses galore, the PTA reading party that I head up, my sweet sister and her family coming up to meet their newest nephew, Elli's birthday & party (separate but equal), Addie's birthday & party, school choral concerts, baby shower, Amelia's preschool graduation (it was a squeaker but she pulled through in the end so we can proudly say she is a Pre-K graduate!) alongside all the other busy-ness like "the battle of the bottle" of which I am the proud victor and the "Finger feud" of which I think I have won, but we are still waiting for the numbers to come in from Florida so Max has yet to give his official concession speech. But it is fun and worth it and I am so glad it is over.
These invite pictures are out of order but what are you going to do? Think of it as a teaser of what's to come, an amuse-bouche if you will.

Our annual Red Robin birthday burgers.
Millie's rainforest open house with her terrific teachers.
Preschool Graduation, Oh, the places she'll go. (but only if I drive her because she can't even ride a bike and she is not allowed to cross the street by herself)
Uncle Trevor getting laughs.
Auntie Yo-Yo giving luvs.
Fi-fi got him to sleep, she's a natural.
Fondue fun for Addie's 9th Birthday


In-n-Out before Pirates for Elli's 11th Birthday, check out their cool t-shirts.

Good-bye May, parting is such sweet sorrow.

No comments: