Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey Soul Sister


First dinner out was at a mexican restaurant where Andra and Cami got ID'd at the bar ordering virgin drinks. It made Andra's night! While feasting on fresh guacamole waiting for our entrees we were treating to a musical feast of sorts about a man and a woman making guacamole all night long. The lyrics that stood out in my mind for far too long were "she reached for my pepper, I grabbed her tomatoes". I thought it was so clever, a song and a recipe in one!

Getting ready to get our tan on. Don't worry, I wore sunscreen. But even with SPF 4 applied liberally to my legs I still burned.

Girls ready for a night on the town, we needed to unwind from a day of shopping.

I am not really trying to pose, I just wanted to make sure my rad ring showed in the picture.

We had to stop and pose since we are almost official. (Except Andra, she really is of age, I looked it up on urban dictionary.) Who are the women who go to a bar named Cougars? And who are the guys? What the what?!?
I love sisters weekend, I highly recommend it to all. Next year we are looking forward to Katie joining out mix.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! Makes me wish I had sisters. You girls look smokin' by the way!

Unknown said...

oops Annie, not Hannah

Andra Jamison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.