Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey Sister, Go Sister, Soul Sister - Part 1



It's that time of year again when we tearfully say goodbye to our children and husbands, or in Cami's case - her Tivo?? and celebrate our sisterly love. This year we ventured to my back yard and started our getaway at Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa.

Allison wasn't comfortable totally leaving behind her baby and stroller so she insisted on rolling her suitcase hearing the "clink clink" sound to calm her nerves.

Don't pay attention to the big mound of mud that we rubbed all over to keep from getting frostbite, notice the floating man's head in the back - what the what?!?

My mom always told me my room was a pigsty growing up, so rolling around in mud felt like home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Glen Ivy! Love, love, love your photos - so fun! Hope you ladies enjoyed your day together. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Debbi said...

Your room WAS a pigsty! LOL! When I would send you to clean it and 2 hours later I'd check on you and you were happily humming some tune and not a thing was accomplished, I learned the true meaning of "passive resistence"....it's served me well in my old age....thanks Jos! Love you!!