Sunday, July 25, 2010

Glass Bottom Can Kiss My...

On Thursday we took a glass bottom 2 1/2 hour reef tour leaving from Key Largo's Camp Pennekamp State Park. I followed the cruise director's advice and took 2 dramamine in plenty of time for it to take effect, but effect my body did not take. I didn't see one fish on this cruise as I spent most of my time on the top deck trying to get any fresh breeze and watching the horizon attempting to get my world to stop spinning.
But enough about me, the rest of our gang fared pretty well.
While still near the shore, with not much to see.
Father/Son bonding
Rock-a-bye Baby


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time (except for the glass bottom boat.) I feel your pain - I had a similar experience on a whale watching tour in Maui. Not fun :( See you soon!

Emily said...

You guys take the best vacations. Is there more? Don't keep us waiting.

AnnieB said...

Your trip to Florida looked fun! Happy Anniversary and Happy Baptism to Addie! Yikes! We need to see each other and catch up more often!