Saturday, November 1, 2008

Are You a Good Witch or a Bad Witch?



The girls came up with this idea on their own after memorizing songs and watching the LA performance of Wicked. Addie wanted to be the witch because she wasn't a wicked witch, just misunderstood. And of course Elli wanted to be Ga-linda because she is pretty and everyone likes her and she is consumed with herself. It wasn't too hard to get into character. And Millie loved her costume and red shoes, she wore it to the girls' school carnival, running errands with me, and all night.
"Okay, let's get this over with, no I'm not seasick, yes I've always been green, no I didn't eat grass as a child."

"I clash with everything." (both from Elphaba in Wicked)
"Lions, and tigers, and bears, Oh My!"
"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer, that was rhetorical." (Galinda in Wicked)

3 comments:

kkicks said...

I love your wit! Thanks for bagging on me your past two comments! You rock!

Those King girls look amazing!
Missed you!

THE MACDONALDS said...

I love WICKED! I love the costumes even more!

Anonymous said...

Elli is a clone of her mom!